Rather than going about using Apple Music the traditional way, use the 3D touch shortcuts provided to take quick actions against songs you come across.
Do you love listening to music above the average Joe? Well, it is important to know how to enhance your listening experience, which is why we will help you with our expert six-part advice to fall deeper in love with your favorite songs on Apple Music or iTunes. Read on to know more!
- Create a Playlist For Different Moods: There are three different moods of every audiophile: you either let the music play as per the shuffled library, want a specific song to play, or keep skipping till you find something to match your mood. Rather than wasting time or getting distracted by music that does not match the vibe, you can create dedicated playlists for different times of the day and occasions such as a focused study/work playlist, a workout playlist, chill music for lazy evenings, or even a monsoon playlist. The options are endless!
- Song Stations: Did you know that Apple Music and iTunes allow you to create music stations for similar kinds of songs? If there is a genre, artist, or song you love in particular, you can create a station to be introduced to new and known music which are similar. Creating a station is as simple as these three steps:
Choose a song you like and hold it down.
Select the ellipsis or three dots to its right.
Click or touch on the “create station” option.
- Delete Clones: Declutter your iTunes library and delete duplicate copies of songs that may have accumulated due to multiple uploads. This not only removes the annoying factor of songs repeating in the library but also saves storage space, increasing the efficiency of your device. Removing duplicates can be done manually or with a tool. iTunes comes with a setting to find duplicates for your use, so you can keep a copy and delete the clone.
- Automate Your Downloads: Downloading music takes up a lot of data and battery, so you probably don’t want to get caught using your limited mobile internet or drain your device’s battery due to heavy downloads. It’s a better idea to set up automatic downloads for when you’re docked and using a WiFi connection to help you listen to music offline.
- Learn Shortcuts: Rather than going about using Apple Music the traditional way, use the 3D touch shortcuts provided to take quick actions against songs you come across. For a brief idea of what 3D touch shortcuts allow, you can download, queue, add a song as a favorite or create playlists.
- Personalize Your Equalizer: to have the best listening experience, your equalizer needs to be tuned as per your taste in music. Maybe you like the bass revved all the way up, or maybe you like a folk-like tone to all your songs, irrespective of the genre. With the app’s equalizer, you can customize the overall music library or individual songs.
The tricks above also apply to other music applications on IOS, so feel free to use them for the best experience with music!