She shows a wide diversity of rap styles and her lyrical content are innovative. She draws inspiration from a pool of variety of musical influences an
She shows a wide diversity of rap styles and her lyrical content are innovative. She draws inspiration from a pool of variety of musical influences and not forgetting to add that life’s experiences is an individual’s greatest teacher. Listening to her, makes you know undoubtedly, that she is a true version of the rarest and purest form of hip hop. She can favourably compete with any all-time MC you can think of and.She easily combines deep moments with alluring lyrical punch lines. Needless to say her rap skits are electrifying.
This American born singer, rapper and song writer, started making music at an early age while in elementary school. She grew from the ranks from then onwards with huge support from her ever present music inclined parents, just like how Joe Jackson and Catherine Jackson came up with the then musical greats and world beaters, The Jackson 5.
This suspense is too much to bear. It is therefore the ripe enough and right time to meet the epitome of beauty. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Nina Bee, below.
- Can you please tell our readers your real name as well as your stage name?
- My real name is Badriahe. My stage name is Nina Bee. Badriahe is forgiving; Nina Bee is not.
- Where are you from and where are you based?
- I was raised in many parts throughout Missouri, but I’m rooted and grounded in Saint Louis.
- At what age did you start making music?
- I started making music in elementary school. My father is a dj so he kept me in tune with the many genres of music and had me in and out of the venues he worked at performing songs in the style of Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and TLC to name a few. My mother wrote my first song when I was 10 and from then on I have been writing music; both rapping and singing.
- What genre of music do you particularly love…jazz? hip-hop? r&b?
- I have a liking for all genres of music, but I particularly love r&b and hip-hop. Music can cause or cure emotions, but something about the channeled energy and vibes that I get from more soulful music sets it apart from other music styles.
- Tell us about your latest track…what is it all about?
- I am following two successful cover mixtapes with my first original single titled “Don’t Need You”. This song is a song to empower a female to remain focused on her goals despite going thru relationship issues and to let it go if need be to better her. This song is also a song a man may need to hear as a reality check to get it together or let that woman go so she can be her best, with or without him.
- Who wrote it? where can fans get it?
- I wrote this song. I write all of my music. The song and video will be dropping summer 2018 and will be available on all platforms that you buy your music. (Spotify, ITunes, GooglePlay, etc.)
- Where do you get your musical inspriartion?
- I get my music inspiration from life experiences of where I have been and where I want to be. If I haven’t done it or been thru you wont find it in my lyrics. I don’t stretch the truth nor fake a lie. Simple.
- What inspired you to write this new track?
- “Don’t Need You” was inspired by an epiphany I had within my relationship.
- If you were given a chance, which artist woud you love to perform with?
- I would love to perform with Kehlani. I love her energy and stage presence as well as how versatile she is….like me.
- Where can fans find you? List all your social media links.
- I can be found on Instagram, Facebook & SoundCloud @NinaBee100