After Reading David Andrew Wiebe 5 Best HD Video Switchers and Mixers Yesterday, i had the hunch to improvise on the article to inform every Independ
After Reading David Andrew Wiebe 5 Best HD Video Switchers and Mixers Yesterday, i had the hunch to improvise on the article to inform every Independent Artist out there who are doing their music on an independent level, Producers are not left out too. If you have played any gigs in Bars or Pubs, live shows and concerts, you might be familiar with these Video Mixing Consoles. They are used to get a great result when it comes to video mixing and production generally.
Video Switchers serve similar purposes to Audio Consoles, except they are used to select from different video sources. They can also be used to mix or composite video sources to achieve nice effects.
Video switchers are most commonly seen in theaters and places where Video Projection are frequently used, but they can also be used for an artist or Band’s live show or concert.
So, if you are thinking about making your live show or concert a memorable one, you might want yo think about saving up to buy these HD Video Mixers and Switchers.
Roland V-1HD HD Video Switcher
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smartphones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
Check out the Video walkthrough here
So compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere! The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smartphones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
For creative live event video switching, the V-1HD includes advanced video effects for transforming video into creative visuals to support all kinds of performances. The output of your video mix is as simple as connecting the HDMI output to a projector or screen at an event and you can even connect a recorder for capturing your event or production.
At $995, you can get the Roland V-1HD HD Video Switcher on Amazon [amazon_link asins=’B017Y3JSZ8,B01MSZGTHC,B06Y3XGCW7,B0725HRMYL’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’nicolas0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e822d417-4074-11e7-a7dd-797eb6bc05be’]
SE-650 4 Input HD digital video switcher
The Datavideo SE-650 is a small, cost-effective, professional HD digital video switcher. It offers two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs that support video formats up to 1080i. It features two HDMI outputs and a user assignable HD-SDI output.
The SE-650 is the perfect device for small-scale video production using professional cameras and HDMI equipment. The SE-650 also features an audio mixer with a microphone and unbalanced RCA audio inputs. >>Read More
- 4 Input HD digital video switcher
- Inputs: 2 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI
- Outputs: 1 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI
- Any Input can be used as a Frame store (Stills Store)
- Assignable Outputs: Program (w/ LOGO), Clean Program (w/o LOGO), Clean Preview (w/o LOGO), Multiview
- Frame Sync on each input
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with 1 Upstream Keyer, supporting Chromakey & Linear/ Luma Key
- 1 Upstream PIP, supporting Chromakey & Luma Key
- Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart – Borders & Softness Control
- Full M/E Preview function
- Logo insertion
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally Output
- 6 Channel Audio Mixer
- Audio inputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R), 2 x Microphone
- Audio outputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R), 1 x Stereo headphone mini Jack
- Audio embedded function
- Multi-language support
This is essentially an all – in – one solution for both audio and video at $1,199 Amazon. So, if you need more than just a video switcher for your production, you might consider adding the Datavideo SE-650 4 Input HD Digital Video Switcher to your shopping list. [amazon_link asins=’B01NBR396A,B01NBR396A’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’nicolas0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5e95620f-407c-11e7-8884-151cd03af7db’]
See The Product’s Walkthrough Video here ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
Panasonic AGHMX100PJ HD/SD Digital A/V Mixer (Black)
The AG-HMX100 is a compact, all-in-one, digital AV mixer with a built-in HD/SD multi-format*1 video switcher, audio mixer, frame synchronizer and digital effector. It serves as an audio/video switcher, adds a variety of effects, and transmits signals – all by itself. A Multi-View function displays all source images on a single monitor while keeping the system configuration simple and clean.
Users benefit from easy delivery, set-up, and removal at event sites, as well as low-cost operation. Wide-ranging SDI (HD/SD), PC (DVI-I) and HDMI (HD only) inputs, versatile digital effects, and comfortable Matrix Menu operation join with advanced functions, such as control of Panasonic professional projectors,*2 to configure a low-cost system that supports a wide variety of applications, from live relays and broadcasting to production.
The AG-HMX100 can also operate as a 3D video switcher with dual SDI inputs.*3 By combining it with several 3D cameras and 3D projectors, it can serve as a 3D live switching system for low-cost, easy-to-use, 3D image broadcasting and production systems. >>>See More
You don’t need anything this much fancy unless your kind of production absolutely requires it. Also, keep it in mind that two of seven inputs are SD only. [amazon_link asins=’B008DZRFMA,B004FK2CUC,B00HM9908U’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’nicolas0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’15f2c524-4081-11e7-9faf-1b7557bdce1f’]
Livestream HD31 Entry Level 3 Inputs Live Production Switcher
With three HD-SDI / HDMI inputs, all Studio Software features, Studio HD31 provides everything you need for a multi-camera live production. With our latest update, the HD31 now supports HD streaming and encoding.
The HD31 Costs $3,799.05, and it promises a great deal; Three selectable HD – SDI / HDMI inputs, the ability to stream and record up to 1080P, and built-in Multiview and audio mixer. >>Learn More
Since it’s essentially a computer; Intel core i7, 4.0 GHz, 16GB RAM, and 2TB Hard Drive Storage.
However, it is important looking and asking to see if it’s the right solution for your live video production needs.
Additionally, Livestream has many other products in their catalogue.
Get The HD31 Live Production Switcher on amazon at a considerable $3,799.05. [amazon_link asins=’B00N1A0SA8,B00N1A0SA8′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’nicolas0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’26058231-4086-11e7-a518-49fa27c54d3e’]
Roland VR-4HD All-in-one HD AV Mixer
- All-in-one portable production solution
- Easy to use with dedicated hardware controls and audio faders and integrated touch screen preview monitor
- 6 input, 4-Channel Video Switcher
- Supports HDMI*1, RGB/Component, and Composite Video Inputs Up to 1080p
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.*1 *2
- Built-in Scaler via CH4
- 18-Channel Digital Audio Mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with audio from HDMI inputs
- Embedding and de-embedding of audio with delay settings
- Auto mixing and Echo Canceling function
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4*3 [Ver.1.5]
- Built-in touch quad-input multi-viewer with audio metering
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB3.0 Video/Audio Output up to 1080/30p (uncompressed) and Audio Loopback Feature
- Software control using VR-4HD RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via USB connection
- Sending a still image to the VR-4HD by VR-4HD RCS*3 [Ver.1.5]
- Tally, GPIO connections
- *1 HDCP Compliant
- *2 Built-in EDID Emulator
- *3 The Still-image data is deleted once the power is turned off.
The VR-4HD features professional quality broadcast controls and switches ensuring more accurate and faster operation than interfaces based on a computer-style mouse and keyboard. The ability to simultaneously switch video with the push of a button and adjust audio with the push of a fader is invaluable and puts all essential features at the operator’s fingertips. The built-in multi-view screen is also a touchscreen interface for accessing set-up parameters, making it extremely easy to adjust picture-in-picture settings by dragging the inset window onto the screen.
The VR-4HD has three dedicated HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment and support 1080p/1080i/720p video resolution. The fourth input includes a scaler to support both video and computer resolutions and also supports analog RGB and component input so older devices can be used as sources without the need for external conversion equipment.
Both progressive and interlaced signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time. Video signals input from a PC is accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing. HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
Achieving great sounding audio for video productions is easy with the VR-4HD which features Roland’s award-winning digital signal processing and advanced features including auto-mixing, echo cancel and delay for perfect lip-sync between audio and video. The VR-4HD’s audio mixer can mix the four XLR microphone inputs, stereo RCA and 1/8 mini connector along with the audio embedded in the four HDMI inputs. The final mix can be output via XLR, RCA and also embedded into the HDMI output. See Full Product Description and Specification
And for all these all in one beautiful Roland’s Complete HD Studio Machine, it only attracts $2,795.00 on Amazon. [amazon_link asins=’B01MRYQ22U,B06Y2TV5G4′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’nicolas0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1bb4c4b5-408c-11e7-8a5b-2523cf5af9db’]
See Product’s Walkthrough here ⇓ ⇓ ⇓